Throw an awesome luau block party in your new homes Tampa Fl neighborhood. This is the perfect time of the year to wind down school and let loose and unwind with a fun luau party!
You can really glam it up or just go big budget with the party central decorations available at any craft or party store. From coconut tops and grass skirts to tiki torches and Hawaiian Leis you will be the talk of the block after this extravaganza.
Welcome each guest with a beautiful real flower lei or a fun candy lei!
- Roast your own whole entire pig in a backyard DIY pit
- Pineapple and mangos. No luau is complete without the fruit! Make smoothies or bbq kabobs, salad…the sky is the limit!
- Macaroni salad- no luau is complete without authentic macaroni salad!
- Pineapple chicken skewers – can’t waste another day without these beauties!
- Hawaiian tropical green salad to finish it off.
- Dessert- make it a potluck dessert with a theme. Try this Coconut Pudding delight!
- Punch- make your own amazing punch or just toss some Hawaiian Punch and lemon slices into your punch bowl with a lot of ice!
Music and Hula dancing
You can actually hire a company to come in and showcase dancing for entertainment or even teach your guests the hula. Hawaiian music and fun hula dancing will make this luau feast a true success!
Clean up and send guests home with a part of the party! You can send a table centerpiece or dessert home with the guests. It is a Polynesian tradition to send the honored guests home with something from the party.
Every summer vacation should begin with a great party to celebrate a job well done. This will be a blast and wiggle in some friendly neighbor bonding time, as well.